iGERENT provides cost-effective solutions for its clients’ trademark, patent, copyright and domain name dispute related needs.
Our team has extensive experience in dealing with IP matters worldwide, and will assist you with whatever IP related services you may require.
How it works
When working with iGERENT, an IP consultant will be assigned to you, through whom you will be able to request any IP services you may require in the jurisdiction of your interest.
Regardless of the amount of countries in which you have services being processed, you will be able to monitor any advances through your online account or by contacting your assigned IP consultant.
Different countries have different requirements and time frames. Our consultants will advise you and monitor the processes entrusted to the Attorneys that work with us, keeping you up to date with any developments.
We bring value to our customers
Decrease time spent building connections
We take care of everything you need at a competitive price
All prices are clear and without hidden costs. We have competitive and straightforward pricing.
Online monitoring 24/7
Each local process is available at any time through your online account on our website.
Single channel of communication
All services are processed through a single consultant to ensure easy and fluid communication and promote personalized support.
Trustworthiness and transparency
We have made transparency, reliability and confidentiality our most important company policies.
Service tailored to your needs
We offer a service tailored to our clients because we understand that their needs are diverse.
- Trademark searches
- Filing and following through with trademark applications
- Trademark renewals
- Defenses in cases of objections or oppositions
- Filing opposition or cancellation actions
- Trademark assignments, changes of addresses, etc...
- Madrid system trademark applications and follow-up
Industrial design services
- Filing and finalizing industrial design applications
- Paying annuity fees
- Requesting and finalizing the renewal of industrial designs
- Preparing and filing responses in cases of objections or cancellation actions
- Industrial design assignments and changes of address, etc...
- Filing and following through with copyright registrations
- Copyright protection strategy consultancy
- Copyright infringement consultancy
- Cease and desist letters
Domain name disputes
- Analyzing potential domain name disputes and recommending strategies to recover domain names
- Filing and prosecuting domain name disputes before WIPO
- Filing and prosecuting domain name disputes before other jurisdictions
- Filing and following through with PCT applications
- Translating, preparing, filing and prosecuting national phase applications
- Responses to office actions and document management
- Handling communications with local authorities
- PCT patent protection strategy consultancy