Digital Marketing Analyst
Reporting to the CEO. We offer being part of a small team in a modern office in the heart of Madrid, with a youthful, flexible and multicultural atmosphere, and opportunities for personal and professional growth within the company. You will also be able to interact with clients and attorneys from all over the world, increasing your international experience.
• Implementing a multi-channel Ecommerce strategy that delivers against sales growth targets.
• Handling the challenge of working in multiple countries, languages and time zones.
• Maximizing SEO, PPC and social media results by implementing a 360 strategy.
• Analyzing and optimizing customer conversion rates by using analytical tools and A/B conversion.
• Working in tandem with Project Management, Customer Support and IT teams to improve design and UX.
• Increasing customer retention with triggered and manual email campaigns to promote product launches, promotional offers and seasonal offerings.
• Regular reporting and assessments against predetermined KPIs.
• Working with the team to create content according to the marketing strategy for the blog, articles and social media.
• Planning and implementing a social media strategy, following brand guidelines.
• Liaising with Customer Support, IT Director and Product Management to ensure delivery, testing and content organization in a timely manner.
• Managing digital agencies, to provide the best value.
• Researching into and implementing new tools where appropriate.
• Responsible for budgetary control.
• English – C1 or above
• Experience in implementing cost effective PPC, SEO and digital campaigns.
• High level of autonomy.
• Previous experience of working in an online business.
• A working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Advanced use of Google Sheets/Excel
If you think you are a good fit for our team, send your application to email@example.com